CONDITIONS FOR RETURN
- So long as items have not been worn or damaged, customers have 14 days to return their item in exchange for a full refund.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept refunds on items that have been personalised.
- Goods must be sent back in their original packaging.
- The 14 day period runs from the day you purchased the item. You must notify us during this time that you will be returning your item. You then have a further 14 days to send it back to us. We strongly recommend you receive proof of postage when sending your parcel.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days from when we receive the item.
- Please send your parcel back to the following address via Royal Mail's Special Delivery Service so we can track it's return, thank you.
- RETURN ADDRESS
30 Malta Road
If you have any questions about your returns, please call us on +44 (0)20 8281 7898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We sincerely apologise if you have experienced any fault with your 88&Cloudless jewellery. If this is the case, please contact us as soon as possible to let us know.
- All exchanges must be sent back within 14 days of receipt (UK and International deliveries).
- If you would like to exchange your item, please state which items you would like to exchange for, and why.
- We only offer 1 exchange per order.
- If the value of the new Product(s) exceeds the original value of the Product(s), you will be required to pay the difference. Should the value of the new Product(s) be lower than the orginal value, the difference will be refunded to the original card used for the Order.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any items lost or stolen in transit if they are not sent back via Royal Mail Recorded or Special Delivery. Please note that unidentified returns will be returned to the sender and will not be refunded. Any item returned after the given time period will only be refunded at 88&Cloudless' discretion.