GDPR and how we protect you.
88&Cloudless is committed to protecting the security and privacy of our customers.
This Site is run by 88&Cloudless. For the purposes of applicable data protection laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (as amended or superseded) 88&Cloudless is the “controller” of the personal information collected.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
We will collect personal information that you provide to us when you:
- Place an order through our Site
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Contact us via our Site
- When you engage with us on social media
- When you comment on or review our products
When you enter prize draws or competition
We will also automatically record certain information when you visit our Site, in particular:
- When you access our site, we use “cookies” to make it easier for you to use our Site. These cookies record data about the pages you browse and the activities you carried out during your visit.
- We record details of the resources that you access to visit our site (for example, device used, number of visits, average time on site, pages viewed). This information is used to improve our website’s content and function. Your data is not processed any further nor transmitted to any third parties.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use use your information in the following ways:
- To fulfil any order that you place with us and process payment
- To help improve our service
- To send digital newsletters about new products, promotions or other information
- You have the option to unsubscribe from our newsletters through a link at the bottom of every newsletter we send to you.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Our company is hosted on the Shopify platform. Shopify provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Shopify data storage, databases and the general Shopify applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Shopify and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We only share your information with our core service providers and third party platforms as required for our business to function; for example, our website provider Shopify and Royal Mail who fulfil our deliveries.
We will never sell your personal data to third parties or use it elsewhere.
Last updated: 22 May 2018